CALL (407) 339-2422
With proper care, RxEars should provide years of use. It is important to follow the precautions below.
• Store in a cool dry place when not in use.
• Clean the unit daily with a soft cotton cloth.
• Clean the tube and dome with black string per instruction weekly.
• Replace the dome after three months.
• Replace the tube &/or domes/tips after six months.
• Keep away from pets and small children
• Sleep while wearing RxEars.
• Get water on or in the unit (swimming, showering, exercising,…etc).
• Use liquids (or solvents) when cleaning RxEars including domes and tips.
• Expose RxEars to heat sources like toasters, ovens, or car dashboard.
• Apply hairspray, perfume or lotions while wearing RxEars.
If you have questions about operating or installing your new RxEars product, or if you are missing parts please call RxEars
Call our Customer Service Department at: (407) 339-2422 ; 9 :00am - 4:00pm, E
If you have or think you may have any one of the following symptoms, do not use this product until you have consulted a physician:
• History of excessive wax build-up
• Pain or discomfort in the ear
• Fluid or drainage from ear within the past 90 days
• Ear canal blockage, a lasting ear infection, or a plugged up fullness feeling
• Visible deformity of the ear
• Sudden, rapidly progressing, or fluctuating hearing loss within past 90 days
• Chronic difficulty hearing
• Ringing in only one ear
• Hearing loss only in one ear that has worsened in the past 90 days
• Spells of acute or chronic dizziness
Keep all parts of the RxEars system away from children and toddlers and those under 5 years old. These components contain small parts that may present a choking hazard.
This product is not intended for use by minors under the age of 18.